Economics Regional Committee
The specific guidelines of the Economics Regional Committee are outlined below.
- Develop regional positions on Economics related issues of concern for regional airports members.
- Submit to the board policy proposals on Economics related issues for further consideration, approval and advocacy with members, governments and regional organizations.
- Serve as the relay of the regional positions to the ACI World Standing Committees.
- Provide forums for interaction, exchange of views, promotion of best practices and professional excellence in Economics related issues.
Standing Agenda Items:
- Organizational Structure of Airports
- Airport Charges (including Airport Charges Calculator)
- Airport Financial Management
- Performance Measurement & Benchmarking
- Financing of Capital Projects
- Development and Management of Non-Aeronautical Revenues
- Economic Contribution of airports
- ACI World Liaisons: World Standing Committee on Economics