Security and Facilitation Regional Committee
The specific guidelines of the Security & Facilitation Regional Committee are outlined below.
- Develop regional positions on Security & Facilitation related issues of concern for regional airports members.
- Submit to the board policy proposals on Security & Facilitation related issues for further consideration, approval and advocacy with members, governments and regional organizations.
- Serve as the relay of the regional positions to the ACI World Standing Committees.
- Provide forums for interaction, exchange of views, promotion of best practices and professional excellence in Security & Facilitation related issues.
Standing Agenda Items:
- Airport Operations
- Airport Security Management
- APEX in Security Program in Africa
- Airport Security Programs
- Airport Service Quality
- ACI World Liaisons: World Standing Committee on Security, World Standing Committee on Facilitation & Service and World Standing Committee on Airport Information Technology