The specific guidelines of the Human Resources Regional Committee are outlined below.
- Assess member’s needs in Human Resources related issues and develop, in coordination with the Regional Secretariat, programs, services, seminars & conferences, and knowledge portals to address the identified needs.
- Develop regional positions on Human Resources related issues for regional airports members.
- Submit to the board policy proposals on Human Resources related issues for further consideration, approval and advocacy with members, governments and regional organizations.
- Provide forums for interaction, exchange of views, promotion of best practices and professional excellence in Human Resources related issues.
- Serve as the relay of the regional training needs to ACI Fund.