Winners of ACI Africa HR Excellence Awards 2021
ACI Africa announced the winners of the Human Resources Excellence Awards 2021 at an online ceremony on 14th October in recognition of the commitment and appreciation to one of the most prized assets, strengths and wealth of this continent, i.e. our People.
The Award also recognized the critical role of the people management in the delivery of efficient and sustainable airport performance whilst ensuring fairness, equity, gender equality and meritocracy, especially in those challenging times, where the airport’s resilience has rested mostly on our People’s ability to adapt and prepare for the restart and recovery in the new normal.
Winner in the Category of members managing up to medium sized airports:
- Ravinala Airports, Madagascar
Winners, ex-aequo, in the Category of members managing up to large sized airports:
- Office National Des Aeroports, Morocco
- Airports Company South Africa, South Africa
Special Mention of the Jury to recognise the engagement of these members in HR management
- Kenya Airports Authority, Kenya
- Kilimanjaro Airport Development Company, Tanzania
- Aeroportos de Mocambique, Mozambique
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, Nigeria
Congratulations to all !