The ACI Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) programme provides airports with an assessment of how aligned their health measures are with the ACI Aviation Business Restart and Recovery guidelines and ICAO Council Aviation Restart Task Force recommendations along with industry best practices.
The programme is open to all ACI member airports of all sizes.
- Enables airports to demonstrate to passengers, staff, regulators, and governments that they are prioritizing health and safety in a measurable, established manner.
- Enables airports to validate their own measures throughout their facilities and processes.
- Reassures the travelling public using the airport’s facilities.
- Promotes the recognition of professional excellence in maintaining safe hygienic facilities.
- Promotes best practices and aligns efforts across the industry, and ensures harmonization between ICAO global guidance and industry implementation.
- Accreditation is voluntary with a request to join the programme initiated by the airport.
Contact ACI Africa at email@example.com if you want to join this program.